What key factors enable someone to perform at their best over time, regardless of the circumstances?
How can we be resilient – and perform strongly?
This module introduces the framework we use for Resilient Performance and encourages you to self rate.
Want to help yourself and your team develop these capabilities further, however successful you may be right now?
Module 1 – Control
- Locus of control
- Life control
- Emotional control – Impulse control and regulation
Module 2 – Commitment
- Personal tendencies – a core understanding
- Goals – measuring the important things
- Delivery – following through
Module 3 – Challenge
- Growth and fixed mindsets
- Realistic optimism – the sweet spot?
- Learning orientation
- The combination
Module 4 – Confidence
- The combination, Confidence in abilities and Interpersonal confidence
- Status, power and psychological safety
- The inner voice and inner chimp
Purchase the four modules to enable you and your team to self-assess and identify areas for adaptation
Watch the initial module and self score. Have a one to one review for each team member with one of our qualified coaches to identify current situation and potential for alterations. Review the modules to build on the initial discussion.
Have your team watch one module together each fortnight with a facilitated discussion by one of our coaches after.
Have your team take the individual questionnaire. Watch the initial module and self score. Have a one to one review with one of our qualified coaches to identify current situation and potential for alterations. Review the modules to build on the initial discussion.
Each module also has backup notes –
- a summary of the content
- the scales
- tips for developing and toning down each quadrant
- further references